A Nanaimo Law Firm Offering a Full Range of Cost-effective Legal and Dispute Resolution Options in Central Vancouver Island and Across BC
Collaborative Lawyers and Mediators
Solving Your Legal Problem…
A proudly Nanaimo based law and mediation firm, servicing Vancouver Island and all of BC.
We offer Cost Effective Family Law, Divorce, Separation Agreements, Wills, Real Estate Transfers and Company Incorporation assistance, We offer all Dispute Resolution Options: Litigation, Mediation, Arbitration, Collaborative Law, and our innovative 1-Day Divorce program.
Ask for a FREE first appointment to see how our experienced and effective legal team can assist you.
What if your children, support and property division issues could be resolved in one day?
Book a Free First Consult
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Some of Our practice areas...
Collaborative Lawyers in Nanaimo
Why choose Us?
* We offer free 15 minute consultations at our Nanaimo office. These are a great opportunity to connect, get some general advice, and obtain a quote. If you need more detailed or specific advice, our fee is $99 plus tax for up to 45 minutes.
* If you retain us on the day, our initial consultation fee is waived.
* For peace of mind, we also offer fixed fees for many legal matters.
We want to do what we can to remove stress from your legal matter, as much as we possibly can - made famous by our Guatemalan worry dolls each client receives.
* An information pack and legal costs outline at your first appointment, to remove the worry about uncertain legal fees..
* We try to create a calming environment, with a coffee or tea, lunch available at some appointments, calming music and diffuser available. You might even meet our office dog Barnie!
Modern and Innovative Legal Assistance
We are a future focused and modern legal firm. Look forward to:
* Your own secure online client portal, where you can view your legal documents online.
* Simple English 2-page retainer agreements and other documents prepared in plain English.
* Environmentally focused - a mostly paperless legal office (except as required by law).
* A willingness to use all modern dispute resolution and peacemaker tools to assist you, not just Court.